By Deborah | May 2, 2008 - 10:51 am - Posted in Election 08, Clinton, Hypocrisy

UPDATE Part IV: (I post this first to give Mr. Kantor the benefit of the doubt. Updates 1-3 are below the original post)

I just read Kantor’s defense and he certainly seems adament about never having used /that/ word.

Then again, so did Mark Ferman. Still.. I would like to believe him. Maybe the second slur was doctored rather than enhanced. When I crank the volume I hear it but I won’t rule out the possibility that I am hearing it because I am predisposed to after watching the first video.

The first slur “Those people are shit” seems, to my hearing, maybe saying “Those people are shit(or shitting)..(unintelligible) Whitehouse.” This would tend to put the second slur out of context and so I am left wondering, Did he, or Didn’t he.

My thinking on this now is that someone with the equipment needs to enhance the soundtrack so this man is exonnerated if he is innocent and put out to pasture if he is not.

Original Post:

If not, it doesn’t matter, according to Clinton adviser Mickey Kantor.

Looking at polls in the documentary, The War Room, Kantor is seen with James Carville and George Stephanopolis. You know, the very same George Stephanopolis that moderated the ABC Ambush (debate) and will be hosting the 60 minutes Hillary Infomercial (town hall) in Indianapolis on Sunday, hours before voting begins.

Kantor says, “It doesn’t matter. Those people are shit.”

He looks up and says, “Oh, excuse me.”

Then he leans over near George and says conspiratorially, “How would you like to be a worthless white nigger?”

With the cameras rolling…

UPDATE:
The video is gone back (but without subtitles):

However if you watch documentary, The War Room (1992), crank the sound up when Kantor enters the picture and watch his lips carefully.

Here is the relevant clip from the documentary, Kantor enters at 4:37.

Wonder how long till they pull this clip.

UPDATE PART II:

ABC has pulled its story. Here is a screen shot of what was here (http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/05/clinton-informa.html) an hour or so ago.

ABC War Room Story before it was pulled

And here it is now:

ABC War Room Story AFTER it was pulled

UPDATE Part III:

It’s ba-ack. (Only different.)

ABC War Room Story before it was pulled

Stumble or Digg this post. These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg

This entry was posted on Friday, May 2nd, 2008 at 10:51 am and is filed under Election 08, Clinton, Hypocrisy. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

13 Comments

1. September 18, 2014 @ 7:14 pm

I read a lot of interesting posts here. Probably you spend a lot of time
    writing, i know how to save you a lot of time, there is an online tool
    that creates readable, google friendly posts in seconds,
    just search in google - laranitas free content source

Posted by Allen
  2. October 8, 2014 @ 1:44 am

There are just about everything I am able to consider and that i additionally acquired a couple of additional professionals give it a shot. everything will go excellent unless you try to set up a imagine OPERATING SYSTEM. Simply for switches i actually actually tested out installing the guest apache. There are cast aside here u am at present using an iSCSI targe program by KernSafe. this can be a very first time I use tried out iStorage via Kernsafe… i am sorry, we don’t imply to name decrease, I have absolutely no desire for these. For a Shiny take note I could see the carefully thread a place having said that that were there often the VM 5 various. x, Ms iSCSI trouble to make sure they tried the particular MILLISECONDS Server 8 Designer edition featuring a iSCSI targeted application and it job wonderful, yet that does not help me right now within manufacturing.
    gucci handbags outlet online store http://www.gandsappaloosas.com/guccioutelt.php

3. October 23, 2014 @ 7:44 pm

Great update on the infographic, Jesse! Your due diligence is actually drastically loved and present people SEMs some sort of combating probability resistant to the completely wrong information surrounding the net that will receives drawn into Google maps.
    cheap jordans http://cheapjordanshoesoutlet.com

Posted by cheap jordans
  4. October 30, 2014 @ 2:10 pm

Hey! This post could not be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!
    canada goose parka manufacturer http://zealprimeiracasa.com.br/images/canada-goose-jackets-sale-4/@@5canada-goose-parka-manufacturer75qi.asp

5. November 1, 2014 @ 9:00 pm

Do you know that you can copy articles from other sites to your page and
    they will pass copyscape test and google will see them as unique?
    I know very useful tool that will help you to
    do that, just search in google - rewriter creates an unique article in a minute

Posted by Matthew
  6. December 14, 2014 @ 4:11 am

Mai attuati comportamenti discriminatori nei confronti dei rom? Envie de mettre une jolie poitrine et de belles épaules en valeur ?Il rientropur di strapparla al ministero della Giustizia dove era in odore di promozione ?stato un momento di incontro e confronto su uno dei settori trainanti dell抏conomia lombarda. ha dichiarato alla Bbcche due degli agenti sono stati riconosciuti e sospesi dalleloro funzioni, Le succ鑣 est unanime et son extravagance et son minimalisme sc閚iques s閐uisent.no del governo. E le considerazioni non si fanno attendere. On optera plutt pour la deuxième optionIls ont beau ne pas avoir de lien de sang. velatore.

7. March 28, 2015 @ 5:40 am

Otherwise, The Vanquish comes equipped as a prestige-luxury model, asthma.anti-lock brakes, My favorites are the beer and cheddar, the Marina Meat Market recently stopped buying factory chicken.

Posted by Nike Shox Navina
  8. May 13, 2015 @ 12:20 am

norules.games4browser.de…

Indiana, Are You Listening? - Pajama Journal…

9. September 2, 2015 @ 2:55 am

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a weblog web site?
    The account aided me a appropriate deal. I were tiny bit acquainted of
    this your broadcast offered vibrant transparent
    idea

Posted by google
  10. November 27, 2015 @ 10:39 pm

Good quality, fashionable, is genuine, like, good quality, good workmanship, fashionable, I was like, logistics quickly, like good quality, style is also good, personally like, and praise praise praise good quality , style is also good, the style is very new, very fond of good quality, style is also very atmospheric, good color, very satisfied with good quality, style is also very nice, I liked it, satisfied with good quality, style is also very nice, Color is also very positive, praising! Good quality, style is also very beautiful, the cortex is also good, very satisfied with good quality, style is also very beautiful, workmanship is very good, very very satisfied with the quality.
    burberry usa ceo http://song-films.ru/players/shop.php?burberry_usa_ceo-13757

Posted by burberry usa ceo
  11. March 17, 2016 @ 7:19 am

fantastic issues altogether, you simply won a brand new reader.
    What could you recommend in regards to your publish that you made some
    days ago? Any certain?

Posted by trendynaija.com
  12. May 7, 2018 @ 11:44 am

[vi New Balance 999 Khaki deo]2010 China International Welfare Expo: daily supplies,New Balance 999 Khaki, nuances reflect love published: December 2010 04, 09:17 | into | revival forum source: CNTV score feedback feedback, top step collection, share MSN or QQ friends posted to the blog or forum, forwarding mail, a key re

13. February 20, 2020 @ 7:34 am

I know this if off tolic but I’m looking into stazrting my own blog and was curious what alll is required to
    get setup? I’m assuming havingg a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I’m not very web savvy so I’m not 100% sure. Any tips
    or advice would be greatrly appreciated. Cheers

Posted by youtube subtitles